If you do not know what a bucket list, this is a list of things you want to do in your lifetime. You can focus on whatever you would like, whether it be family, work, travel it is your list and your life.
Here are some tips to help get you started:
- Start easy. This can be things you have had on your mind for a long time, it can be visiting a popular city like Paris or Amsterdam.
- You can add things everyone does. This can be swimming with dolphins or driving a supercar.
- Be creative. You might have watched an amazing show on TV and some something out of this world and thought it looked amazing. Add this to your list and one day you might get to do it.
- Do not just focus on a single thing, try expanding the experience. You may say “Visit Paris”, but think about what it is that makes you want to visit Paris, is the food, the fashion, the tourist attractions? Create the experience you want to achieve.
- Add the important items first, these could be easier to do and therefore be more achievable.
- Ask for help. If you cannot think of what to add to your list, ask friends/family to help you, possibly ask them if they have a bucket list and see what theirs looks like. Remember this is your bucket list though, so do not let them influence you into adding to your list things you might not want to do.
- It does not have to be a physical/digital list. You could try creating a mood board full of many different images, which is a lot better than a Word document.